Allan, you are right, precisely 2%. The remaining 98% is a fault of people as many at Medium, I believe including Medium owners and editors, who have at their disposal very potent media venue, but have no clue how to use it to reach to those who voted for Trump. And even if some Trump supporter by accident strays to Medium, he or she will find mostly shallow pro-socialistic propaganda. I did a good faith effort to post on Medium many texts widening the public discourse. None of them ever was recommender to Medium readers. Related to this text is my essay “It is not about climate and it is not change.

Written by

Many tell us what we should think. I write to encourage my readers to think for themselves. I write to ask you to inquire. Question me. Have fun.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store